Friday, April 16, 2010

New 2010 Italian Wine Portfolio


I realise that we're almost halfway through the year already, but I've just gotten around to updating my online portfolio of Italian wines on www.retrovino.com. My new year starts during the Summer months as RV was set up in the Summer of 2009. The following wines arrive just in time to kick it off.

So, what's new?

A fine selection of Piemontese Barolo, Barbaresco & Barbera from Oddero, Conterno Fantino and Guidobono. A new Chianti Classico from Fattoria Campoperi. 2 Brunelli & a Rosso di Montalcino from Col D'Orcia in Tuscany. Some classic Venetian wine in the form of Valpolicella, Amarone, Soave from Cantina di Negrar. There are also wines from Silicy, Umbri, Abruzzo and Emilia Romagna.

Have a quick look here. As always, I would be delighted to hear your feedback.

I'm currently working on making the regions and producer lists load dynamically, to alleviate some of the busyness of the page. Its a bit of a eyefull at the moment. A nice bit JQuery should sort that all out!

No comments: